60th Birthday Celebration Quotes and Sayings for Dad
60th Birthday Sayings for Dad
Table of Contents
- Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!
- Love and laughter are two of the best things that you have given me, dad! Thanks, happy birthday!
- Loving wishes for the most amazing Dad in the world! Stay fantastic, Happy Birthday!
- Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy!
- Dear daddy, your love has given me the ability to truly believe in myself. Thank you for the support and the guidance, happy birthday!
- Daddy, may all of your dreams come true. Thank you for making me a part of your dreams. Have a very happy birthday!
- Dad, thanks for being the best friend I could ever have. Happy Birthday to you!
- Dear daddy, on this special day of yours I want to take the opportunity to thank you for everything that you have done for me. You are absolutely the most amazing daddy in this world. Happy Birthday!
- You are more than just a father to me; you are my icon, my teacher,
my inspiration. Thank you for giving me profusely every part of yourself.
Happy Birthday Dad!
- “All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” – George Harrison
- “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” – Voltaire
- I still feel like a little child when I look into your eyes. If I can be even
half of the person you are, I will consider myself to be an extraordinary human being. Thanks for showing me the way, dad.
- The older you get
The better you become
Continue to inspire us
- May you have more love-filled years ahead!
The 60th is definitely a milestone in your life.
Have a happy birthday
- Dad, I don’t know if I ever really thanked you for all the wisdom and things you taught me while I was growing up. I’m glad you are having a birthday today and that you are still a big part of my life.
- Daddy, I love you. You’re the best dad in the world. I hope you have an awesome birthday! (Birthday message for dad from young child)
- I am glad you were born and that you are my dad. That’s why I love celebrating your birthday.
- Your life has been a blessing to many people inside and outside of our family. Your birthday is definitely a great day to celebrate the awesome person that you are.
- Dad, you may not have cured cancer or found a way to create world peace, but you have contributed a lot to our family and the community you live. We have a lot to celebrate on your birthday.
Also Read: Funny Happy Birthday Wishes to Best Friend
60th Birthday Celebration Quotes
- Some people will try to make you feel better by saying that zero has no value. But in reality it has a massive effect, especially when you turn sixty. Happy birthday old man.
- Your energy levels are truly inspirational, your outlook towards life is truly motivational. You are someone who I truly admire, to become just like you when I grow old is my only desire. Happy 60th birthday.
- Can I borrow your wisdom and maturity? After sixty, you are not going to use all those things anyway. Happy 60th birthday
- Advancement in science and medical technology will soon take life expectancy to 120. By those standards you are still classified as young! Happy 60th
- Turning sixty does not mean, that you get ready to call it quits. Turning sixty actually means, that you are ready to enjoy all of life’s bits. Happy sixtieth.
- Physiologically you are sixty. Mentally you are forty. But emotionally, your spirit is just twenty. Happy 60th birthday.
- Happy birthday! You are now one of the most valuable people in this world because you carry a lot of history. Kidding! You are wiser now more than ever, wisdom comes with age. You may have less hair on your head, but you have gained a lot of friends and family throughout the years. Who cares about the hair, right? Enjoy your birthday, it only comes once a year!
- I think your body forgot to age, because you still look gorgeous as ever! Nobody can tell you are 60, I guarantee you that. Happy 60th birthday to you! I hope you are living the life you have always wanted because life is meant to be happy, and life was given to you to do the things that makes you happy.
- They said, life starts at 40 but mine started when I retired. So for me, life starts at 60, and your life is just starting now. Let go of the worries about getting old, if you think about it, you are younger than you will be tomorrow and the next days to come. Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your 60th birthday celebration!
- Happy 60th birthday! Wow, you are a vintage collection. You sure are rare and cannot be replaced. I wish you more fun-filled memories in the years to come. And I am praying that the Lord will grant you all the desires of your heart.
- Becoming a senior citizen isn’t about what you can no longer do. There’s cool new stuff you can do now that young people can’t, such as driving very slowly, paying less at Denny’s, and collecting social security.
- I’m wishing you a great 60th full of all the things that you are still wanting to experience. Have fun with the next decade.
- You have at least 60 things to be grateful for, and I have one at least one: you.
- I hope that during this decade you are paid back some of what you have contributed to society, family, and work.
- Happy birthday! Who says you’re only fab at 50? You’re fabulously fabulous at 60.
- Happy birthday! Turning 60 is not the end of the world — who knows, it could be the beginning of something new, something you’ve always wanted to do, something magical!
- 60 may not be the new 40 or 50, like everybody says, but you redefine 60, making it fabulously all your own. Happy 60th birthday!
- Happy 60th birthday! 60 years ago, you were a baby. At 60, you’re simply babilicious.
- Happy birthday! 60 is just 40 with 20 years of life-changing, mood-altering, mind-blowing, soul-shifting, perspective-modifying, death-defying experience.
Do Read: Best Happy Birthday Wishes to Mom
60th Birthday Sayings and Quotes
- You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s 97 today and we don’t know where the hell she is. – Ellen DeGeneres
- It’s not the cop, it’s the doctor who’s telling you to slow down.
- You shut off the lights for the cost benefits instead of the sex benefits.
- For breakfast, you actually eat cereal instead of last night’s chicken wings and leftover pizza.
- To get back my youth I would do anything in the world, except take exercise, get up early, or be respectable. – Oscar Wilde
- “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” -Lucille Ball
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” -Jack Benny
- “On my 60th birthday my wife gave me a superb birthday present. She let me win an argument”
- “Some people reach the age of sixty before others”. – Lord Hood
- “After a man passes sixty, his mischief is mainly in his head.” – Washington Irving
- “Young men think old men are fools; but old men know young men are fools.” – George Chapman
- “I was born old and get younger every day. At present I am sixty years young.” – Herbert Beerbohm Tree
- You aren’t really 60. Just 21 with 39 years experience!
- Don’t be sad you are another year older… Be grateful for another year lived!!!
- You are the oldest you have ever been, but you are the youngest you will ever be again.
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake. – Bob Hope
Searches related to 60th birthday sayings for dad
- funny 60th birthday quotes
- 60th birthday wishes for dad from daughter
- 60th birthday quotes for mom
- funny 60th birthday poems
- 60th birthday wishes for sister
- funny 60th birthday quotes for dad
- 60th birthday wishes quotes
- 60th birthday wishes to a good friend