Inspirational Quotes and Sayings for a Teenage Daughter From Mother About Life
Inspirational Quotes for Teenage Daughter From Mother!!! Mom’s are a bit more concerned about their teenage daughter than Dads. They keep a close eye on what their daughter is doing day in and day out. Teenage is such a tender stage in one’s life that they could not understand what and why they are doing few things. Few teenagers are open to listen to their parents while few are so stubborn that they do what they like and reap the consequences which their parents don’t like them to experience at all.
You might like: Happy Birthday Text Messages for Mother in Law
If such thing happens with their children, few parents may seek counselors suggestion while few may surf the web for suggestions. For this purpose, they would search the terms like inspirational quotes for teenagers in school, teenage quotes and sayings about life, inspirational quotes for teenage daughter from mother, etc.
If you too are looking forward for such info online. Hope our post would please you. Feel free to share them online with your friends and followers.
Inspirational Quotes for Teenage Daughter From Mother
Table of Contents
- Anything you want to ask a teacher, ask yourself, and wait for the answer in silence. – Byron Katie.
- It is only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on Earth and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it were the only one we had. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
- If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. – Katharine Hepburn.
- When you forgive, you heal your own anger and hurt and are able to let love lead again. It’s like spring cleaning for your heart. – Marci Shimoff.
- Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. -Oprah.
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter. – Ace Frehley
- When you are a Mother you are never alone in your thoughts.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
- Dear Daughter, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.
- Since God had commanded it, it was necessary that I do it. Since God commanded it, even if I had a hundred fathers and mothers, even if I had been a King’s daughter, I would have gone nevertheless.- Joan of Arc
- As a mother, I’ve never regretted abandoning my dreams because I have eventually lived them through your eyes. I love you.
- Aspirin is not the cure for all my headaches, but warm hugs from a loving daughter like you are. I love you.
- You may have grown up from being a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman, but you will forever be the loving daughter that you’ve always been.
- My dearest daughter, just watching you smile makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you.
Inspirational Quotes for Teenagers in School
- We know what we are but know not what we may be. – Shakespeare
- Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. – Confucious
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it ‘The Present’. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
- What one can be one must be.
- Life is a gift.
- Not only must we be good, but we must also be good for something. – Henry David Thoreau
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was. – Irish Proverb
- We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Winston Churchill
- Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream. – Alice Munro
- I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. – Edward Everett Hale
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires and a touch that never hearts. – Charles Dickens
- May you live all the days of your life. – Jonathan Swift
- You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go… – Dr. Seuss
- The time is always right to do what is right. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Every action in our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing. – Theordore Roosevelt
Teenage Quotes and Sayings About Life
- Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be. – Karen Ravn
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. – George Carlin.
- The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up. – Harrison Ford
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
- All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney
- I have learned to use the word impossible with the greatest caution. – Werner Braun
- There isn’t a person anywhere who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can. – Henry Ford
- You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. – David Viscott
- Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome. – Samuel Johnson
- Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking What’s in it for me? – Brian Tracy
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. – Jamie Paolinetti
- Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. – Stephen King
- Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going – Helen Keller
- Whether you think you can, or think you can’t, you’re probably right. – Henry Ford
- The power of can’t: The word ‘can’t’ makes strong people weak, blinds people who can see, saddens happy people, turns brave people into cowards, robs a genius of their brilliance, causes rich people to think poorly, and limits the achievements of that great person living inside us all. – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. – Calvin Coolidge
- Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. – Stephen R. Covey
- If you want to destroy something then destroy your negative thinking.
Searches related to inspirational quotes for teenage daughter from mother
- mother daughter inspirational quotes
- mother daughter love quotes
- mother daughter relationship quotes
- short mother daughter quotes
- funny mother daughter quotes
- mother daughter quotes sayings
- i love my daughter quotes
- daughter quotes from dad