Love Quotes From the Bible for Husband and Wife/Couples
Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!! No doubt Bible is the best book for all needs. For all ages of people, this is the best book to look for love quotes. Especially for couples, it is one of the best sources to look for? This is the primary reason; couples take oath on a bible to keep moving ahead as a family.
In this post, we have shared Love quotes from the Bible for couples/husband and wife. Do scroll down to view them all. Hope this would serve your purpose. If yes, please share them online with your friends and followers.
Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples
Table of Contents
- Luke 6:31 – 31 – Do to others as you would have them do to you.
- Luke 6:35 – 35 – But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 – 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- John 8:13 – 13 The Pharisees challenged him, “Here you are, appearing as your own witness; your testimony is not valid.”
- Romans 12:9 – 9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
- Mark 12:31 – 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no commandment greater than these.”
- Romans 13:10 – 10 Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 – 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Ephesians 4:2 – 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- 1 Peter 4:8 – 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
- 1 John 4:7 – 7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
- 1 John 4:18-19 – 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. 19 We love because he first loved us.
- John 15:13 – 13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.
- Ephesians 5:25 – 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
- Ephesians 5:33 – 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
- Colossians 3:14 – 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
- Proverbs 10:12 – 12 Hatred stirs up conflict, but love covers over all wrongs.
- Proverbs 17:17 – 17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
- 1 John 3:16-18 – 16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- 1 John 4:8 – 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
- John 3:16 – 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Psalm 18:1 – 1 I love you, LORD, my strength.
Love Quotes for Wife Images From Husband
- Matthew 22:27-29 – 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” 29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God.
- Deuteronomy 10:12-19 – 12 And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to observe the LORD’s commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good? 14 To the LORD your God belong the heavens, even the highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. 15 Yet the LORD set his affection on your ancestors and loved them, and he chose you, their descendants, above all the nations—as it is today. 16 Circumcise your hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. 17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He defends the cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the foreigner residing among you, giving them food and clothing. 19 And you are to love those who are foreigners, for you yourselves were foreigners in Egypt.
- Deuteronomy 11:13-22 – 13 So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul— 14 then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and olive oil. 15 I will provide grass in the fields for your cattle, and you will eat and be satisfied. 16 Be careful, or you will be enticed to turn away and worship other gods and bow down to them. 17 Then the LORD’s anger will burn against you, and he will shut up the heavens so that it will not rain and the ground will yield no produce, and you will soon perish from the good land the LORD is giving you. 18 Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. 19 Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. 20 Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates, 21 so that your days and the days of your children may be many in the land the LORD swore to give your ancestors, as many as the days that the heavens are above the earth. 22 If you carefully observe all these commands I am giving you to follow—to love the LORD your God, to walk in obedience to him and to hold fast to him
- Song of Songs 8:4-8 – 4 Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. 5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness leaning on her beloved? Under the apple tree I roused you; there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth. 6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. 7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it away. If one were to give all the wealth of one’s house for love, it would be utterly scorned. 8 We have a little sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister on the day she is spoken for?
- Matthew 6:24 – 24 No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.
- Matthew 22:37-39 – 37 Jesus replied: Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Matthew 23:6-8 – 6 they love the place of honor at banquets and the most important seats in the synagogues; 7 they love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and to be called ‘Rabbi’ by others. 8 “But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers.
Love Quotes From the Bible for Marriage
- Genesis 2:22-24 – 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.” 24 That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh.
- Proverbs 5:18-19 – 18 May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth. 19 A loving doe, a graceful deer— may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be intoxicated with her love.
- Proverbs 12:4 – 4 A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Proverbs 18:22 – 22 He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the LORD.
- Proverbs 19:14 – 14 Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.
- Proverbs 20:6-7 – 6 Many claim to have unfailing love, but a faithful person who can find? 7 The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.
Deep I Love You Messages for Her From the Heart
- Proverbs 30:18-19 – 18 “There are three things that are too amazing for me, four that I do not understand: 19 the way of an eagle in the sky, the way of a snake on a rock, the way of a ship on the high seas, and the way of a man with a young woman. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Proverbs 31:10 – 10 A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.
- Ephesians 5:22-33 – 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. 25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.” 32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.
I Love You Always Dad Statuses and Quotes
- Deuteronomy 24:5 – 5 If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.
- Matthew 19:4-6 – 4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- 1 Corinthians 7:1-16 – 1 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.” 2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband. 3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command. 7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that. 8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. 9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion. 10 To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. 11 But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife. 12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. 15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. 16 How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?
- Colossians 3:18-19 – 18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. 19 Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Hebrews 13:4-7 – 4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. 5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” 6 So we say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?” 7 Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.
- Mark 10:6-9 – 6 But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’ 7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, 8 and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.
- Genesis 2:18 – Then the LORD God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Proverbs 24:29 Do not say, “I will do to him as he has done to me; I will pay the man back for what he has done.”
- Malachi 2:14-15 But you say, “Why does he not?” Because the LORD was witness between you and the wife of your youth, to whom you have been faithless, though she is your companion and your wife by covenant. Did he not make them one, with a portion of the Spirit in their union? And what was the one Godseeking? Godly offspring. So guard yourselves in your spirit, and let none of you be faithless to the wife of your youth.
- Romans 12:17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
- Colossians 3:12-14 Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Ephesians 4:1-3 I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love,eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
- Ephesians 4:31-32 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
- Matthew 19:5-6 “ … ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Mark 10:9 “…What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
- Philippians 2:2 complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind.
- Philippians 1:9-10 And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment,so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ
- 1 Peter 1:22 Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- 1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
- Ecclesiastes 4:11-12 Again, if two lie together, they keep warm, but how can one keep warm alone? And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him—a threefold cord is not quickly broken
- Ecclesiastes 9:9 Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.
Love Quotes From the Bible for Husband and Wife
- Ephesians 5:33 “However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband. “ – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Colossians 3:18-19 “Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord. Husbands, love your wives and do not be embittered against them.”
- Ephesians 5:22-25 “Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Hebrews 13:4 “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4:12
- “So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Genesis 1:27-28 – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” Mark 10:9
- “Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun—all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.” Ecclesiastes 9:9 – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.” 1 Peter 4:8
- “Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:2-3
- “And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.” Ephesians 4:32 – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- “No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.”1 Corinthians 10:13 – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- “Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” Hebrews 13:4
- “Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.” 1 John 4:7-8
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 – Love Quotes From the Bible for Couples!!!
- “Be strong and courageous; do not be frightened or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
Searches related to love quotes from the bible for couples
I Love You Forever and Ever Honey Messages for Her
- bible verses about love relationships
- bible verses about relationships with boyfriend
- bible verses long distance relationships
- bible verses about relationship troubles
- bible verses about marriage and love
- bible verses for weddings
- bible verses for married couples
- bible verses marriage problems