SBI Clerk Mains Exam Results 2016, State Bank of India JAA results will be released Soon
State Bank of India will declare the final results for the Probationary officers(PO) recruiting on or before 30th September 2016. There are actual opportunities that SBI clerk mains result 2016 may come out since the bank issued a notice two weeks ago saying that the results are under procedure, so please stay tuned with us. The SBI Clerk Main Exam was held on 26th and 25th June 2016.
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Results 2016
The recruiting process for SBI PO is in the final stage. The final result of SBI PO 2016 is just a few days away. After the result of Clers Main exam, interview will be held by the bank for the competent candidates who passed the main assessment.
The GD and interview process the State Bank is to release the final results and for SBI PO is over /allotment on or before 30th September as per it’s official telling.
How to assess the Result of SBI Clerk Chief Assessment 2016: SBI is shortly declared the result of Clerk principal test.
Name of Organisation: State Bank of India
Name of Post: Junior Associates(JA/JAA)
Result: Still awaited
Date of Exam: 25th and 26th June 2016
Steps to check the result of SBI Clerks Main Exam 2016:
- Please visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Click on the link SBI Clerks Mains exams Result 2016.
- Enter the required things in the given fields like roll number and date of birth and then enter the submit button.
- The result SBI Clerks Main Exam Results 2016 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check or download the result for the future use.
For more information, do check their official website here: http://www.sbi.co.in/
Stay tuned for more updates on this.