Inspirational Birthday Bible Verses Quotes for Friends
Birthday Bible Verses for Friends
- The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace.’ – Numbers 6:24-26
- For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.- Proverbs 9:11
- Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. – James 1:17
You might like: Emotional Happy Birthday Messages for Mom From Son
- This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it. – Psalm 118:24
- Thus it came about on the third day, which was Pharaoh’s birthday, that he made a feast for all his servants; and he lifted up the head of the chief cupbearer and the head of the chief baker among his servants. – Genesis 40:20
- Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift! – 2 Corinthians 9:15
- You have crowned the year with Your bounty, And Your paths drip with fatness.- Psalm 65:11
- Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. – 3 John 1:2
- The LORD your God is in your midst, A victorious warrior He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joy. – Zephaniah 3:17
- Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; And in Your book were all written The days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. – Psalm 139:16
- Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. – Psalm 37:4
- For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. – Jeremiah 29:11
- The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. – Lamentations 3:22-23
- You will make known to me the path of life; In Your presence is fullness of joy; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. – Psalm 16:11
- May He grant you your heart’s desire And fulfill all your counsel! – Psalm 20:4
- So teach us to number our days, That we may present to You a heart of wisdom. – Psalm 90:12
- Behold, God is exalted, and we do not know Him; The number of His years is unsearchable. – Job 36:26
- A strategic day came when Herod on his birthday gave a banquet for his lords and military commanders and the leading men of Galilee; – Mark 6:21
- LORD, make me to know my end And what is the extent of my days; Let me know how transient I am. “Behold, You have made my days as handbreadths, And my lifetime as nothing in Your sight; Surely every man at his best is a mere breath. Selah. – Psalm 39:4-5
- Cursed be the day when I was born; Let the day not be blessed when my mother bore me! – Jeremiah 20:14
Inspirational Bible Quotes for Birthdays
- Celebrate the life that God has given you by sharing your joy with others and by spreading His message of love to everyone. Happy birthday!
- Look in the mirror. Yes, the person staring back at you is one of God’s most beautiful Masterpieces. Have a wonderful and blessed birthday!
You might also like:
- May your days be showered with happiness and a bountiful of blessings to grace your way. A happiest birthday to you!
- May the Lord’s veil of protection keep you warm when dread makes you shiver,
May you seek the answers in His loving Grace when your heart is gripped by doubt,
And May you find solace in His warm Embrace whenever you feel alone.
With all my heart, I am wishing you plentiful of blessings to come in the succeeding chapters of this beautiful lifetime. Happy birthday!
- As the angels sing heavenly praises for our God above,
As the dawn touches the Earth with its soft rays,
As another chapter of your life starts anew,
I wish that God will grant you your heart’s greatest desire
And your presence endows peace to others as refreshing as the morning dew.
Have a blessed and wonderful birthday!
- Fill the cup of your heart brimming full with gratitude,
Humbly ask for forgiveness and the chance to start fresh.
The purpose of our life is to bring love and joy to others,
God has trusted you with another chapter to fulfill this test.
Happy blessed birthday to you!
- Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
- The God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. – Psalm 18:32-34
- No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it. – 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Proverbs 9:11 – For by me thy days shall be multiplied, and the years of thy life shall be increased.
- James 1:17 – Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
- Psalms 118:24 – This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
- Psalms 91:11 – For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- 2 Corinthians 9:15 – Thanks [be] unto God for his unspeakable gift.
- 1 Corinthians 1:3-7 – Grace [be] unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Psalms 20:4 – Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
- Psalms 65:11 – Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
- 3 John 1:2 – Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
- Psalms 37:4 – Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
- Isaiah 43:1-28 – But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine.
Searches related to birthday bible verse
- inspirational bible quotes for birthdays
- bible verse for birthday woman
- birthday verses for friends
- birthday bible verse for daughter
- birthday bible verse for son
- birthday bible verse for mom
- birthday verses for sister
- birthday bible verse for kids