Inspirational Birthday Quotes Sayings About Life for Myself
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Myself!!! Sometimes it becomes a must to motivate ourselves when things don’t go the way we expect. When we have no one to look or take care of our betterment. Then we are the only ones who has to motivate ourselves and keep going as no one knows what we are better than we.
On this day, when it is your birthday, despite receiving birthday gifts from strangers (friends, co workers, near and dear ) and organizing a birthday party for them. We need to inspire ourselves every year to scale higher and achieve them. For this purpose, hope you would surf the web for inspirational birthday quotes for myself, inspirational birthday quotes about life, inspirational birthday quotes and sayings etc
Here we have shared all such inspirational birthday quotes which you can download and use for free. Feel free to use them as well as share them online with your friends and followers.
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Myself
Table of Contents
- Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm… As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands. One for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
- I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love.
- It was a fantastic day for a birthday! Plenty of laughter and fun had by all. You truly know how to make a girl feel so special! I can hardly wait to see what adventures this year will bring!
- In honor of my birthday I am refraining from making any sarcastic comments and overindulging in cake and ice cream…Oh who am I kidding?? I’m going to be stuffing my face and looking for any new wrinkles or grey hairs!
- It’s my party! I can cry if I want to! Cry if I want to! You would cry to if you… were this old too! It’s pretty bad when the fire department has to be called before you blow out the candles on you cake. Now I really know I’m old!
[bctt tweet=”Love the giver more than the gift. – Brigham Young” username=”@happybirthdaywe”]
- I’m humbled to have so many wonderful people in my life! I’m overwhelmed with gratitude for the amazing people I am so very blessed to have in my life and call my friends and family! Thank you for the incredible birthday wishes!
- Thank you Mom for giving birth to this wonderful child.
- Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated like a Queen..
- Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
- I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for ME
- Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am celebrating another year of my life! Happy Birth day To me!
- My birthday just would not be the same without your warm and loving wishes. Thank you so much for all of them.
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years. ~Abraham Lincoln
Inspirational Birthday Quotes About Life
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire
- A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. – Abhishek Bachchan
[bctt tweet=”Don’t just count your years, make your years count. ~ George Meredith ” username=”@happybirthdaywe”]
- A birthday is a time to reflect on the year gone by, but to also set your goals for the upcoming year.
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.~ Jean Paul Richter
- A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip!
- Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.
- Age is opportunity no less than youth itself. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Your life is a gift from the Creator. Your gift back to the Creator is what you do with your life. – Billy Mills
- To know how to grow old is the master work of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living. – Henri Frederic Amiel
- Everyday is a birthday; every moment of it is new to us; we are born again, renewed for fresh work and endeavor. – Issac Watts
- We turn not older with years but newer every day. – Emily Dickinson
- Live for something rather than die for nothing.- George Patton
Inspirational Birthday Quotes and Sayings
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. – Sammy Hagar
- The best birthdays of all are those that haven’t arrived yet.– Robert Orben
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age. -Robert Frost quotes
- Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories. – Buddy Valastro
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
[bctt tweet=”Youth has no age. – Pablo Picasso” username=”@happybirthdaywe”]
- You don’t get older, you get better.- Shirley Bassey
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. – Jean Paul
- Most of us can remember a time when a birthday – especially if it was one’s own – brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. – Robert Staughton Lynd
- I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn’t see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. – Barry White
- All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much. – George Harrison
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me. – Ellen Glasgow
- I kept a diary right after I was born. Day 1: Tired from the move. Day 2: Everyone thinks I’m an idiot. – Steven Wright
- Some people won’t go the extra mile, and then on their birthday, when no one makes a fuss, they feel neglected and bitter. – Anne Lamott
- If you can give your child only one gift, let it be enthusiasm. – Bruce Barton
- It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, ‘Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you’ll find one at the end of your arm. – Sam Levenson.
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. – Charles Lamb.
Searches related to inspirational birthday quotes for myself
- funny birthday quotes for myself
- birthday poems for myself
- birthday wishes for myself images
- happy birthday to myself status
- birthday quotes for myself tagalog
- thankful for another birthday quotes
- my birthday prayer
- short birthday message for myself