Slogans on Peace, Unity and Nonviolence on Earth on International Day of Peace 2017
How pleasant it would be ?, if everyone on the planet is happy with peace, harmony, caring, nonviolence and unity of oneness as in times of natural calamities or in any disaster. Hope this day is never gonna come on the planet. But try our best to keep peace, harmony, unity, and nonviolence in our little communities and later expand this thing to town, city, state and later country and thereby the whole planet.
On this special day, International day of Peace, let us say some slogans of peace to aware the need and urgency of peace on the planet with few special slogans which have shared below.
Feel free to download them as use as they are free.
Slogans on Peace day
- “Freedom from desire leads to inner peace.” – Lao Tse
- “Yes, we love peace, but we are not willing to take wounds for it, as we are for war.” – John Andrew Holmes
- “How can I have peace? Not by talking about peace, But by walking Along the road of peace.” – Sri Chinmoy
- Anything Violence can do, Peace can do better.
- Do unto others what you would like others to do unto you.
- Let’s stand hand in hand, to have peace in the land!
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. Dalai Lama
- Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace. Buddha
Slogans on Peace on Earth
- “Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.”
~ John F. Kennedy
- “Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are.” ~ Hafsat Abiola
- “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.”
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
Slogans on Peace and Unity
- “If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliché that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal” – John Lennon
- “Peace is the only battle worth waging” – Albert Camus
- “It isn’t enough to talk about peace. One must believe in it. And it isn’t enough to believe in it. One must work at it” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. Mattie Stepanek
- The reason why the world lacks unity, and lies broken and in heaps, is, because man is disunited with himself. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Slogans on Peace and Nonviolence
- Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man. – Mahatma Gandhi
- I always say that non-violence is not the weapon of the weak. It is the weapon of the strong. Betty Williams
- “Poverty is the worst form of violence.” » Mahatma Gandhi
- Yes to Peace, No to War.
- To live in a better world: more peace, less pain.
- “It is clear that the way to heal society of its violence… and lack of love is to replace the pyramid of domination with the circle of equality and respect.” » Manitonquat
Slogans on Peace, Unity and Nonviolence on Earth on International Day of Peace
Searches related to slogans on peace
- slogans on peace and harmony
- short slogans on peace
- slogans on peace in English
- slogans on peace in Hindi
- best slogans on peace
- slogans on peace on earth
- slogans love
- famous peace quotes